Search at: Wiley Online
Obtain in 2 ways:
1. Subscription with Wiley Online
2. Membership to:
Alliance for Continuing Education in the Health Professions
Society for Continuing Medical Education (SACME) Members
- To access full text of the JCEHP current and back issues for Alliance members, go to: www.acehp.org
- Click on the "Resources" Tab from the menu along the top
- Click on "Publications" in the navigation bar on the right hand side
- Click on "Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions (JCEHP)" in the navigation bar on the right hand side
- You must be logged in to the site to access this page - if you are not, you will be prompted to enter your Username and Password
- Click on the "Current Issues and Archives" link directly below the graphic of JCEHP
- You will then be forwarded to the Wiley Online website
- Click on "Issues", then you click on full text "PDF"
Association for Hospital Medical Education (AHME) Members
- To access full text of the JCEHP back issues for SACME members, go to: http://www.sacme.org/Publications#JCEHP
- Follow instructions to access the Wiley Online website
- Enter UserID (your email)
- Enter Password (same Password you use to access Member Area on sacme.org)
- Once on the Wiley Online site, click 'Publication Titles' and type: Journal of Continuing Education in the Health Professions
- To access full text of the JCEHP back issues for AHME members, go to: www.ahme.org
- Select "Members" from the menu across the top
- Select "Enter Member's Area"
- Enter Username and Password (case sensitive)
- Select link to JCEHP
Knowledge Translation - Open Access Full Text
- Knowledge Translation: Resolving the Confusion. Straus SE, Graham ID, Mazmanian PE. JCEHP 2006.
- Lost in Knowledge Translation: Time for a Map? Graham ID, Logan J, Harrison MB, Straus SE, Tetroe J, Caswell W, Robinson N. JCHEP 2006.
- Knowledge Translation Versus Knowledge Integration: A "Funder's Perspective". Kerner JF. JCEHP 2006.
Curtis Olson, PhD
University of Wisconsin-Madison
R H Media LLC
1814 East Rt. 70, Suite 350
Charry Hill, NJ 08003
Phone: (856) 673-4000
Fax: (856) 673-4001
Online Submission Site